Wednesday 26 June 2013

I GOT IT HERE YOU CAN ALSO

21:21 Posted by Unknown No comments


                  I was a fresh graduate without experience and no one would employ me because they all wanted me to have few years experience and those who tried to offer me the job wanted my body in return and that made me stay without a job for years and it was a total hardship for a young and growing lady like me and i had to depend on my boyfriend who got tired of assisting me and i don't blame the poor guy because he had loads of responsibilities and i was making it more difficult for him.but come to think of this,how do they expect me to have a working experience when i just graduate and during NYSC i was confined to the class room and i think as a country we have lost the vision of the whole NYSC scheme.
               If i was to work for the government for one year, i think that should be more than an experience to get any job but the NYSC is highly miss guarded and the purpose has not been achieved. the NYSC should have been more of an internship and corpers posted according to their courses and government should instruct such institution to train the corpers accordingly with that no employer of labor would see us as inexperience and if they spend their resources to train us it will make them to retain us since they have already invested in us.
                I say welcome wakeupyouthmovement because this is a step forward and we would do anything to encourage and stand by this initiative because the system has failed us and we need well meaning Nigerian to come to the aid of the society and pick up the pieces and re build the great wall again,i came in contact with this organisation and within a period i was recruited for internship and today am gainfully employed so i will encourage everyone to take a full advantage of this opportunity and better yourself. please great Nigerian student visit WAKEUPYOUTHMOVEMENT.BLOGSPOT.COM OR WRITE TO WAKEUPYOUTHMOVEMENT@GMAIL.COM and u will be amazed at the benefits and the good news and is totally free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment