Saturday 29 June 2013

BECOME A CREATIVE THINKER AND MAKE FAME

07:42 Posted by Unknown No comments
                     
Lets seize the moment,never underestimate the power of a small group of committed people to change the world,in fact,it is the only thing that ever has(margaret mead).please be daring,be different, be impractical,be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creature of the common place,the slaves of the ordinary(cecil beaton).
                  Every blessing imaginable,is what i ve had and most people may argue but i have been truly blessed beyond measure and cant even be thankful enough.every day i wake up wit thought of things i have received done and would have done differently and i hold no regrets on mistakes made because is a bench-mark and i have been privileged to go through them.
                  Am very thankful for the power of thinking and dream in have got and it has really got me this far,would make me noticed in my world and make me out of the ordinary.my mind is so strong an asset it makes me more thankful and hope tp transform them into actions and not just thoughts.thinkers turn out to be great inventors,the day you give up on thinking that's the day you die.i once asked a very rich man how he creates his wealth and all he told me was(thinking).he taught me the power of our thought and told me he takes four(4)hours everyday to think and i know saw how he creates his wealth and the importance of a creative thoughts.reader hope we have learnt something by reading this article and we would engage our minds.please feel very free to write me back and i would respond to it.see you all in our next article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment